No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
About the shop: Loelle
We make organic skin care fresh, kind and easy.
Loelle started with a son watching his mother using ancient organic products from his homeland Morocco. The family’s connection to the country made it possible to bring high-quality, natural and organic skincare ingredients to the western market and present it to a new audience.
While we source many of our organic ingredients in Morocco, we formulate, manufacture and package our products by hand, in Sweden.
Since the beginning, we have been a family business and we like to do things differently. But there is no need to reinvent everything, and that’s why we combine organic ingredients that work with an innovative approach. While other companies present skincare as expensive, technical and complicated, we are all about making it effortless and keeping it down to earth. That is why we turn to ourselves, to community and to nature, in order to responsibly produce the freshest organic skincare possible.
We exist to do good and believe that giving back is the best way to pay it forward. That self-care is an important act of loving oneself, that the routine needs to be cherished and, at the same time, be beneficial and efficient to everyone involved.
We are proud to present organic qualitative products, because Loelle makes it easy for every individual to feel great, inside and out, today and tomorrow.
The Loelle Team
About the product
A deep cleansing multi-purpose clay for the face, body and hair, with negatively-charged minerals that draw out impurities.
Natural and vegan, our Moroccan clay white is infused with phosphorus and silica, removing dirt and reducing pore size. The mild exfoliant leaves the skin soft and smooth.
USE IT TO:
- Draw impurities from your skin and hair
- Stimulate microcirculation
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Brighten dull complexion
- Increase cell turnover and support youthful glow
- Unclog pores and balance oil production
- Minimize the size of pores
- Improve skin texture and enjoy smoother skin
All skin types
HOW TO USE:
As a face detox treatment:
- Mix one tablespoon of the Loelle clay with two tablespoons of warm water and two drops of Loelle Argan Oil (optional).
- Apply the mask to the face, avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Follow with the toner and moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
As a hair detox wash:
You can use Loelle clay to create your own natural hair wash.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of clay with water and add two drops of argan oil, olive oil, or Rosehip Oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl because the minerals present in clay can react with a metal pot.
- Massage the mixture on the scalp for two minutes and then rinse it off.
This hair wash is highly beneficial for people with oily scalp.
As a hair detox mask:
- Prepare the mask by mixing Loelle clay white with Rose Water.
- Apply it from scalp to hair ends.
- Do not let the clay dry in your hair, and keep spraying the Rose Water.
- Rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
As a body detox treatment:
You can apply Loelle clay anywhere on your body to combat dryness and flaking, and instantly soften and moisturize your skin.
- Mix it in rose water and Loelle Rosehip Oil or Almond Oil.
- Apply the paste on dry patches, knees, elbows, and heels.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse
ℹ️ ADDITIONAL INFO:
- The formula is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
- Certified by The Vegan Society
Kaolin (White clay)
Recyclable PET plastic, 150 g
No more offers for this product!
There is no store policy.
There are no enquiries yet.